R.I.P. you will be very missed.
Thanks to eveyone who attended the memorial service, and a special thanks to the Sheriff himself for attending along with members of the Sheriff's Department, and of course the Sheriff's Posse.
Enjoy Fellowship of Others Like Yourself
Business Meetings The First Monday of the Month
We would like to hear from you if you have seen us in action, or if you would like to become a member
P.O. Box 164342 Ft. Worth, TX. 76161
1. Saturday, June 10, 2017 – Cabela’s Kids Fest meet and greet –10:00 am - 1:00 pm
2. Saturday, June 17, 2017 – DWG 25th Annual Day with the Law and Emergency Personnel –--- In the saddle at 9:00 am. Event is 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. DWG DPS Headquarters, 2600 Roosevelt Drive
3. Friday, June 30, 2017 – Haslet Independence Day Parade – In the saddle at 5:30 pm – Parade at 7:30 pm. Park at 101 Schoolhouse Road (empty lot next to Lee’s BBQ)
4. Tuesday, July 4, 2017 – Edgecliffe Village 4th of July Parade – In the saddle at 8:30 am – Parade at 9:00 am.
5. Monday, July 10, 2017 – CPR Training by Rene and JULY BUSINESS MEETING – Arrive at 6:30 pm -- North Patrol office
6. Saturday, July 22, 2017 – National Day of the American Cowboy – In the saddle at 3:30 pm – Parade at 4:00pm.-- Park in the Stockyards by Billy Bob’s –
7. Saturday, July 22, 2017 – Night ride in the stockyards for meet and greet and membership drive – 7:00 pm until after the rodeo; wear trail uniform.
8. Saturday, Aug 5, 2017 – Search and Rescue practice at MC’s property --- more details as we get closer but plan for very early morning before the heat.
9. Saturday, Oct 21, 2017 – TCSP Benefit Trail Ride !!!!!! NOTE !!!!!!
If you have not had your new ID Card made, please get downtown to the personnel office and get that completed. The old ID cards are no longer valid and must be turned in.
Remember to renew your Kroger card to contribute a percentage of your purchase to TCSP. Go to the Kroger website and look under Community.
July business meeting will be held July 10 rather than July 3.
Monday night practices at a location that will be announced. First Monday of each month will be reserved for our monthly meeting at 7:00 pm for officers, 7:30 pm general membership at the Sheriff Station, 6651 Lake Worth Blvd, Jacksboro Hwy.
If at this time you have not paid your dues, you will need to contact Captain Brister about being reinstated.
What things do we do?
We represent the Tarrant County Sheriff's Department, in uniform unless at practice.
We have a really great time several times a year at a horse conditioning obstacle course.
We have a trail ride with live music, lunch and a silent auction yearly.
In general, we do our best to put a shine on an already great Sheriff's Department.
We ride the Stockshow Parade, and the rodeo grand entries among many other fun parades and exibitions.
No criminal record, (This will be checked by the Sheriff's Dept.) Must have horse and trailer, Minimum hours per year required, $80.00 per year dues, and numerous other small requirements. Non too difficult. All very worthwhile.
Murtie Bounds Family, R. D.
In God We Trust.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to email us.
If you want to log on with the short version, use www.tcsptx.com